<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d26480880\x26blogName\x3dGMA7+News+Today\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mirrorwildthoughts.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mirrorwildthoughts.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2852052905181515934', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
---------------------------
Do you want to receive these daily Kapuso Stars updates in your inbox? All you need to do is SUBSCRIBE to this blog for FREE. Please find the subscribe button on the sidebar.
---------------------------
Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Rufa Mae Quinto: Saka na ang love, career muna

RUFA MAE Quinto may be experiencing the best in her career so far, but this doesn’t make her ungrateful.

“Kapag iniisip ko ang mga blessing ko sa buhay, lalo na sa career, I can’t help but be thankful, kasi subra-sobra naman talaga ang ibinibigay ni God sa akin. Imagine, ibang level na ang na-achieve ko, ’di ba, compared to when I was just starting and nobody was minding me,” she said.

Rufa Mae is in the thick of promotions for her new movie, Pasukob, opposite Ai-Ai de las Alas under OctoArts Films.

In the film, she reunites with good friend and director Wenn Deramas.

Rufa and Wenn just came from the blockbuster Apat Dapat, Dapat Apat and Pasukob is a fitting follow-up to the spiced-up comedy flick with a touch of horror and spoof.

“I am thankful to my producer, Boss Orly Ilacad. He has been entrusting me with projects all these years and he doesn’t get tired of getting me. Sobrang nakatataba ng puso when producers trust you this much. Sana naman blockbuster ulit ang movie na ito,” she said.

Rufa’s career on television is similarly on an upswing. Her home network, GMA-7, has given her a game show, Whammy: Push Your Luck, with Paolo Bediones.

So far, she loves the thrill and is happy to do it although she admits being intimidated by Paolo at first.

On top of Whammy, TV work has been good to Rufa. She is also regularly seen on SOP every Sunday, Bubble Gang every Friday and Showbiz Central on Sundays.

But Rufa admits that her personal life is not at all that perfect.

“Ganu’n talaga ang buhay, ’di ba? But I have been learning a lot from my experiences. My friends have also been teaching me that when I love, I should truly and completely give my heart. Kasi I always love with reservations. I’m so scared to be hurt again. Kaya siguro lagi na lang failure ang mga relationship ko. Next time, I should do it differently,” she said.

At the moment, though, the comedienne is not ready for another serious relationship.

“Hayaan muna natin na ganito. Date-date na lang, walang serious commitment. Saka na ang love, career muna. At least, my career has never disappointed me,” she concludes.

Pasukob starts showing on Nov. 28. Others in the cast are Allan K, DJ Durano and Antonio Aquitania. [source of news]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Kapuso Home



Technology Blogs - Blog Top Sites