<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d26480880\x26blogName\x3dGMA7+News+Today\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mirrorwildthoughts.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mirrorwildthoughts.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2852052905181515934', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
---------------------------
Do you want to receive these daily Kapuso Stars updates in your inbox? All you need to do is SUBSCRIBE to this blog for FREE. Please find the subscribe button on the sidebar.
---------------------------
Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Jean Garcia too daring for her age

JEAN Garcia is on the cover of FHM’s October issue. She looks so alluring in that revealing pose where she is seated and covers her boobs with nothing else but her bent legs. How long did she prepare for her first sexy pictorial?

“I had no time to prepare,” she says. “Actually, two years na nila akong inaawitan to do a pictorial for them, but I have my reservations. But my manager, si Manny Valera, said baka kung ‘di ko gagawin, later I’d regret it na hindi ko sinubukan. I’m 38, so I finally agreed to do it.

“I told them okay on a Friday, the following Wednesday, pictorial na agad. I was telling them give me two weeks sana to prepare, pero wala na raw time. ‘Yun pala, iko-cover na agad sa October, their 99th issue. The pictorial was shot just three weeks ago. Ang bilis nga. But they complied with all my requests. May peg sila ng poses that I’m supposed to do. They showed it to me at okay naman sa’kin. Tapos noong naka-layout na, they showed it to me again if I approved it. So, lahat ng lumabas diyan, may approval ko and I’m very proud of it kasi classy naman dumating at hindi mukhang binaboy lang ako.”

What did her daughter Jennica say about it? “When I asked her about it, she said, why not?”

Would she allow Jen to do the same pictorial? “Why not? Basta ang importante, wholeheartedly na gusto niya. Wala siyang reservations.”

She’s still so slender like her daughter. How does she maintain her youthful looks? “I guess blessing ‘yan. Ako kasi, kontento ako with my life, my children, my friends, my career. Basically, I’m a happy person who enjoys life at kung may dumating na problema, I take it as part of life, di harapin and not just worry about it. I did this pictorial also to show women my age that you can still look fit and young kahit magpo-40 ka na. Ako nga, feeling ko, blessed talaga ako kasi heto, matatapos ang ‘Dyesebel,’ then two shows agad ang kapalit. I play Dennis Trillo’s main villain in ‘Gagambino’ and I’m also with Eula Valdes in ‘All About Eve.’ Also, I just finished a new movie, ‘Walang Kawala’, directed by Joel Lamangan, where I play the battered wife of a violent cop, si Emilio Garcia. It’s going to be released abroad as ‘No Way Out’ kasi the characters here all feel trapped in the kind of lives they lead.”

How does she feel now that Jen and Mart Escudero admitted that they are on? “Mabait naman si Mart, so okay lang. My only request is for them not to be so serious about it kasi ayokong magaya ang anak ko sa akin. I had her when I was only 19. Sana, i-enjoy muna nila ang kabataan nila and their career, lalo na’t good opportunities are coming their way.”

[via]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Kapuso Home



Technology Blogs - Blog Top Sites