<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d26480880\x26blogName\x3dGMA7+News+Today\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mirrorwildthoughts.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mirrorwildthoughts.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2852052905181515934', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
---------------------------
Do you want to receive these daily Kapuso Stars updates in your inbox? All you need to do is SUBSCRIBE to this blog for FREE. Please find the subscribe button on the sidebar.
---------------------------
Sunday, February 08, 2009

JC Tiuseco declares crush on Heart

ONE of the most promising new stars on GMA-7 is JC Tiuseco, first winner of “Survivor Philippines.”

His full name is John Carlo, born 23 years ago on April 16. He’s graduating this March from San Sebastian College with a degree in management. Standing 5’11" and weighing 145 lbs., we believe that JC’s edge is he’s very telegenic and has the unmistakable star quality in him. You can find out for yourself by watching him in “Unang Hirit” where he has his own segment on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

JC bested 17 other castaways in Ko Tarutao Island in Thailand where they lived for 39 days. “It was really tough as 45,000 people took the auditions all over the country. We had to pass several interviews plus psychological tests. May swimming test din so I took swimming lessons just for that. Sa medical test, it was diagnosed that I have heart problem called mitral valve prolapse.

Nothing to worry about but I still had to get certification from a cardiologist that I’m really fit. I lost 20 lbs. during the show dahil wala kaming makain. All in all, we had to hurdle 26 challenges. The most dangerous was at the start when we jumped from a boat in the middle of the sea and had to swim about a kilometer to get to the island. It’s really scary, also the immunity challenge where we ate scorpions and tarantulas. “

What did he do with the P3 million prize he won? “I got it intact as GMA-7 paid the taxes. I gave P1.5 million to my parents and deposited the rest in a bank.”

The youngest of three kids (his elder siblings are Carlo and Vivian), his parents James Tiuseco and Rosemarie Barrera are both in business. He spent grade school at Chiang Kai Sek in Binondo, high school at Sunny Hill, QC, and became a member of San Sebastian basketball team. He’s a perfect role model for the youth as he’s an athlete who doesn’t drink, smoke or do drugs. He doesn’t even eat junk food as it’s fattening.

It’s common knowledge that his crush is Heart Evangelista. Have they met? “Yes. She has a new show on Q 11, ‘Fashionista,’ and I was her first guest. When she asked me, Sino’ng crush mo? I said, ikaw. And she said, you’re just saying that dahil kaharap mo ko. My dream is to appear in a regular drama show with her.”

What does he like in Heart? “Yung pagiging chinita niya. Also, she’s so well groomed at ang kinis-kinis niya. After I met her in person, lalo ko siya naging crush.”

But doesn’t he have a non-showbiz girlfriend? “Cool off kami ngayon. One month na. We’re both so busy halos hindi kami nagkikita. Isa pa, work is my priority now. On February 12, I’m being launched by Penshoppe. On February 17, I’ll be introduced by GMA in ‘Just U and Me, A Date with JC,’ and on February 18, I’ll be launched naman sa Fanatext so fans can text me.”

He wants to be prepared when he goes into acting. “I’m now taking up acting workshops in UP. Ayoko namang humarap sa camera without knowing anything.”

Is he ready to face showbiz intrigues? “I think so. Nakayanan ko ngang maging ultimate survivor, so I think I’ll also survive showbiz with the help of my manager, Jonas Gaffud of Mercator Model Management with whom I started as a model two years ago.”

[via]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Kapuso Home



Technology Blogs - Blog Top Sites