<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d26480880\x26blogName\x3dGMA7+News+Today\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mirrorwildthoughts.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mirrorwildthoughts.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2852052905181515934', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
---------------------------
Do you want to receive these daily Kapuso Stars updates in your inbox? All you need to do is SUBSCRIBE to this blog for FREE. Please find the subscribe button on the sidebar.
---------------------------
Friday, March 20, 2009

Sunshine Dizon: I don't need a boyfriend

DESPITE her being loveless, Sunshine Dizon isn't complaining. At least, her showbiz career is doing well and that's enough for her. Apart from headlining the horror flick “Sundo” with Robin Padilla, she is also one of the female leads in the remake of the hit Koreanovela, “All About Eve” over at GMA-7.

"I'm happy to be back in the scene after a much-needed hiatus. Imagine my comeback projects are huge. It's like a back-to-back treat, a movie and a television show. It really feels good," she says.

She's with Robin in “Sundo.” People want to know if he courted her at the course of their shooting considering his reputation as a ladies' man.

"No. While it's true that he treated me well on the set, he also gave the same treatment to the other girls in the cast like Katrina (Halili) and (Rhian Ramos). He's basically sweet and thoughtful and has high respect for women. I look up to him as an older brother. He taught me how to stay positive all the time when you're in this kind of business."

Doing “Sundo” was a pleasant experience for Shine.

"For one, there's always laughter on the set. It's like we weren't doing a horror movie. Apart from Kuya Robin, I also made new friends out of Katrina, Rhian, Mark (Bautista) and (Hero Angeles). Add to that our director Topel Lee who's very cool," she relates.

Regarding “All About Eve” (which ratings started to climb remarkably), the award-winning actress states that this is her fourth show with Iza Calzado. Prior to this, they did “Kung Mawawala Ka,” “Encantadia” and “Impostora” which were all ratings winners.

"it's always nice to work with Iza. This time though, the challenge posed on us is to have a different attack on our respective roles. I'll make life miserable for Iza in the story.

"I'm so excited with the soap because the cast is great. Richard Gomez, Mark Anthony Fernandez, Alfred Vargas, Eula Valdez and Jean Garcia are all considered good thespians. I'm flattered to be in their company."

Because she and Jean are together in one soap tongues started wagging. It's no longer a secret that Jean is close to Jojo Manlongat, the young businessman who became her boyfriend in the past.

"Actually, there's no tension between me and Ate Jean. We're friends. She plays my mother in the soap. I just hope that people will stop talking about (the controversy)."

For Sunshine, love isn't a priority at this point in time.

"I realized I don't need a boyfriend just to be happy. I don't want to feel desperate because I know that true love will come at the right time. Anyway, at present, my family, especially my mom (former actress and producer Dorothy Laforteza) plus my friends shower me with so much love. And I appreciate it. “I would rather focus my attention to my career specially that good projects keep knocking at my door, right?" ends the talented lass.

[via]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Kapuso Home



Technology Blogs - Blog Top Sites