<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d26480880\x26blogName\x3dGMA7+News+Today\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mirrorwildthoughts.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mirrorwildthoughts.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2852052905181515934', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
---------------------------
Do you want to receive these daily Kapuso Stars updates in your inbox? All you need to do is SUBSCRIBE to this blog for FREE. Please find the subscribe button on the sidebar.
---------------------------
Friday, November 27, 2009

Regine Velasquez passes legacy to Sarah Geronimo

WHEN Regine Velasquez gave her favorite pearl necklace to Sarah Geronimo at the latter’s recent jampacked concert at the Ara-neta Coliseum, many said that it’s a sign that the Songbird is already passing her crown to the Pop Princess.

“Well, if that’s how people interpreted it, it’s just fine with me. I’m certain she’ll make it,” she states.

Interestingly, Regine gave Sarah her necklace impulse.

“It’s because I felt proud and happy for her. It’s public knowledge that she started in‘ Star for a Night’ which I hosted so she’s my original baby. And Sarah is one gracious and thoughtful gal. She always sends me text messages asking if I’m okay. She’s sweet. How can you not love her?

Originally, she intended to give Sarah flowers.

“But I wasn’t able to buy (flowers). So, I decided to just give her my necklace instead. Actually, I saw myself in her during my initial days in showbiz. That necklace, it’s important to me. Although it’s not that costly, I always wear it everywhere I go. I think I bought it in the States or Hong Kong. I told Sarah to take good care of it.”

According to the Songbird, in spite of the observation that she’s gradually handing over her throne to her successor, she’s still very much around.

“I still have lots of projects like my latest movie opposite Aga Muhlach whose tentative title is ‘Of All the Things.’ I’m also scheduled to have my own drama show over at GMA-7 titled ‘Diva’ slated for next year. Then there’s the reformatted‘ SOP’ and plans for a new album. My schedule is still pretty much the same,” Regine says.

[via]

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous girly said...

The way I look at it ,Regine is like Sharon with very sweet , very loving ,very kind,and very honest . These qualities
touches our hearts.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Back to Kapuso Home



Technology Blogs - Blog Top Sites