<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d26480880\x26blogName\x3dGMA7+News+Today\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mirrorwildthoughts.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mirrorwildthoughts.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2852052905181515934', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
---------------------------
Do you want to receive these daily Kapuso Stars updates in your inbox? All you need to do is SUBSCRIBE to this blog for FREE. Please find the subscribe button on the sidebar.
---------------------------
Sunday, January 03, 2010

LJ Reyes' sexy poses shocks Ryza

RYZA Cenon's batch mate in “Starstruck 2,” LJ Reyes, has already posed for FHM magazine. Will she be the next one to follow? "Sobrang nagulat ako when I saw her pictorial sa December issue," she says. "When I first heard about it, I thought it's not true as I know she's been asked to do that before but she turned it down. Sabay pa nga kaming inalok but like me, ayaw rin niya kasi I know conservative siya. I really don't know how they were able to convince her to pose in a two-piece bikini. As for me, hindi pa ako ready. I am not saying I'm closing my doors on it but, as of now, happy naman ako sa career ko kasi di naman ako nawawalan ng project, so I don't feel I need to show skin in a men's magazine at this point."

Ryza is featured in the "Dear Friend" episode that starts this afternoon after "SOP Fully Charged" entitled "Bakasyonistas.” Relive this romantic episode that explores the many faces of love and its intricacies. With Ryza are I-sabel Oli, Mark Herras, Sheena Halili, Rainier Castillo and Chris Cayzer, directed by Gil Tejada.

[via]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Kapuso Home



Technology Blogs - Blog Top Sites