<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d26480880\x26blogName\x3dGMA7+News+Today\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mirrorwildthoughts.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mirrorwildthoughts.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2852052905181515934', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
---------------------------
Do you want to receive these daily Kapuso Stars updates in your inbox? All you need to do is SUBSCRIBE to this blog for FREE. Please find the subscribe button on the sidebar.
---------------------------
Monday, August 09, 2010

Carla Abellana denies badmouthing Marian

CARLA Abellana wants to correct the rumor that in one of her recent interviews, she allegedly said she can beat Marian Rivera.

“Of course not,” she states. “I don’t remember saying something like that. In the first place, I’m not the type of person capable of uttering such words. I hope this won’t spark a controversy between me and Marian.”

The pretty star is clueless as to where the rumor originated.

“Actually, it came out when I was out-of-the-country. Geoff (Eigenmann) and I recently flew to the US to attend a GMA Pinoy TV event. As soon as we arrived, that news shocked me. I don’t know who started it and why.”

According to Carla, she knows where she stands.

“Who am I to say that I can surpass Marian? For one, she’s way ahead of me. I know that I still have a long way to go before I can reach even half of her achievements,” she avers.

In spite of this development, the lovely lead of the top rating afternoon drama Basahang Ginto remains unfazed.

“I know that intrigues and controversies are a staple thing in show business. What’s important is that my conscience is clean so I need not worry.”

[via]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Kapuso Home



Technology Blogs - Blog Top Sites